Admin > VIEW > Scheduled Emails
- Click "Admin" from the menu at the top.
- Select the right "ACCOUNT" from the Account column.
- Select the right "PROPERTY" from the Property column.
- Select the right "VIEW" from the View column.
- Select "Scheduled Emails" from under the View column.
- Below the "PERSONAL TOOLS & ASSETS" section!
- Now scroll back up. (Yes, it's that well hidden!)
- Select "Actions".
- Select "Delete".
Dear Google! Was this designed by a Microsoft engineer?
May I suggest that the email itself should contain a link that takes you directly to step 3 (assuming you have the right privileges to see that page) or a simple 'unsubscribe' link for users that don't.